Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Night Readiness, LLC delivers high-fidelity, state-of-the-art, yet cost-effective Night Vision Goggle training systems to military, (US and International), law enforcement, emergency medical services and other government and public-use civilian agencies.
Key installations include:
- US Air Force: Mobility and Airlift Wings, Fighter Training Wings, Special Operations Wings, Flight Training Squadrons, Air National Guard and Reserve units, Air Force Research Laboratory
- US Army: Ft. Rucker Night Vision Devices Branch, Ft. Bliss
- USMC/Navy: Training Wings
- Public-use civilian agencies (LE & EMS): Major urban areas
- International Allied Forces Customers
- Canadian Force Bases: Trenton, Winnipeg, Petawawa
- United Kingdom Ministry of Defence
- Royal Australian Navy and Royal Australian Air Force
Our chief personnel have deep roots and extensive experience in NVG flight operation and NVG training. They are backed by our technical staff of experienced system engineers, analysts and software database modelers.
Our engineering staff has the unique physics based night sensor simulation and synthetic environment development skiills needed to produce an accurate portrayal of the feature rich Night Vision databases needed for stimulation training. Management personnel have extensive night operations experience and training backgrounds in both rotary and fixed wing platforms.
Join Our Team
Night Readiness is continuously seeking talented software engineers, developers, and Sales people to join our team. If you’re motivated, creative, and have excellent communication skills, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kurt Kleinsorge, President
Contact UsMain Office:
10201 S 51st Street – Building A, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85004 Office: 480-821-6700
Please contact us to request an onsite demonstration of our VTB System at your training facility.